Trade with electronic OUTCRY

This is reason, the beginning of my desire to trade.



In the old days on the trading floor, traders utilized the outcry system to gain an advantage in trading. I was on the floor of both the NYSE and Chicago exchanges on different occasions, observing how such outcry happened. Later, after hours, I tried a mock trade on the floor; obviously, I failed (lesson learned: I was not a disciplined trader). Years later, when I joined Apex, they introduced the “tick strike,” which mimics the floor outcry mechanism. TradingView then opened up windows of easy coding. As a result, I have been evolving this Pine Script of “outcry” on TradingView. This is not an indicator but one of many tools to gain an advantage in trading nowadays.


There are two moving parts of this Pine Script code:

A. At the top right, the time, sale, and bid/ask traded (I copied someone’s nice UI code).

B. At the bottom is the key of this tool, which displays the OUTCRY BUY/SELL if it does happen (often the exchange floor is peaceful; why work all time). It applies algorithms maximizing the data from the TradingView platform.









Every traders shouldn’t focus on a specific tool or order flow only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Volume Profile Profiting (中文)

Dynamic Trend channels

Volume Map by QTECHtrading